Probate Notice to Creditors - Christopher Norman O’Dell and Karen Louise O’Dell, husband and wife, Deceased.
Superior Court of Washington County of Whatcom
In re the Estates of: Christopher Norman O’Dell and Karen Louise O’Dell, husband and wife, Deceased.
Probate Notice to Creditors
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE
The above Court has appointed Christopher E. O’Dell to be the Personal Representative of Decedents’ estates.
Any person having a claim against Decedents must present the claim:
• Before the time when the claim would be barred by any applicable statute of limitations, and
• In the manner provided in RCW 11.40.070:
• By filing with the Court the original of the signed Creditor’s Claim, and
• By serving upon or mailing by first class mail to me at the address provided below a copy of the signed Creditor’s Claim.
The Creditor’s Claim must be presented by the later to occur of:
• Thirty (30) days after I served or mailed this Notice to you as provided in RCW 11.40.020(3), or
• Four (4) months after the date of first publication of this Notice.
If the Creditor’s Claim is not presented within the foregoing time period, the claim will be forever barred except as provided in RCW 11.40.051 and 11.40.060. This bar is effective for claims against both the Decedent’s probate and non-probate assets.
Date of First Publication of this Notice: March 21, 2017 in King County
March 22, 2017, in Whatcom County
Dated: March 14, 2017
Jennifer C. Rydberg
Attorney for Personal Representative
Address for Mailing of Service: Jennifer C. Rydberg, 8407 S. 259th Street, Suite 203, Kent, WA 98030-7536
(Published VOICE of the Valley, Tuesdays, March 21, 28 and April 4, 2017)