Windy conditions will develop this morning and continue through tonight over the East Puget Sound. Lowlands with strongest winds near gaps in the terrain. A wind advisory is in eﬀect for today and tonight. Some of these areas are cleaning up after Sunday morning’s windstorm and remain without power. Rain may start to fall later today and temperatures will fall into the low 30’s tonight. Public Works and Parks crews are monitoring the weather conditions and still working to clean up the storm debris. We appreciate your patience. Please remember to heed warning signs about downed wires and road closures.
Use caution when traveling tonight and tomorrow morning, roads may be icy.
PSE is still working to restore power in some areas. As repairs continue, estimated restoration times will be updated on our outage map at pse.com/outagemap and the myPSE app. These are estimates only. We know customers need this information to make plans, and regular updates will be posted as we have new information.
The best way to follow the status of an outage is by checking our outage map at pse.com/outagemap and the myPSE app. To report and track power outages online visit:
- Online outage reporting: pse.com/outage
- Outage map: pse.com/outagemap
- myPSE mobile app: pse.com/app
- General outage information: pse.com/advisories
- Note: If you are experiencing an outage please be advised that you will not receive update notifications via text, email or calls. We are working to repair issues our notification system.
If you are without power, remember: Never use a natural gas range for heating or charcoal as an indoor heating or cooking source. If you’re using portable heaters, keep them away from furniture, draperies and other flammable materials. Always use flashlights instead of candles.
- Safety first. Never touch or go within 35 feet of downed power lines because they might be energized. Call PSE at 1-888-225-5773 or 911 to report problems.