The Muckleshoot Casino is set to undergo a significant upgrade and expansion that will include a modern new overall floorplan, greater food options, expanded gaming space, large events center and great smoke free area.
Since the Muckleshoot opened their 13,000 sq. ft. casino it has undergone a number of expansions and improvements with the largest expansion set to be completed in 2020 that will include:
- 20,000 sq. ft. technically advanced events and conference center that is divisible into five different sessions and an overall seating capacity of 2000.
- Light-filled Conference Center pre-function promenade featuring a glass wall which will allow attendees to soak in the beauty of the Northwest.
- Three new fast-casual dining destinations and a dynamic new Center Bar
- 10,000 sq. ft. of gaming space
- Contemporary new exterior façade and arrival experience
- Cultural Center that celebrates the history and journey of the Muckleshoot Tribe.
In addition to offering the Puget Sound region first-class gaming and entertainment options, the casino revenues support an array of important programs and services for tribal members like elder services, education, health care, housing assistance and employment opportunities.