Maple Valley Community Club Building Still Standing
Shaft Entrance in Franklin on Feb. 19, 1902
Giovanni Francesco Valerio
The mine shown here under construction in 1926-27 was located one-half mile west of the Jones Road Bridge over the Cedar River
This two-story home was built in the coal mining town of Franklin in 1910.
117 years ago, Franklin was a bustling company town
BD Band – Pacific Coast Coal Co. 1925